Anything past the Wednesday 3/28 midnight deadline will be assessed a $10 late fee (this includes signing up via email or text - we need to avoid collecting cash on the beach please sign up online)
Possible Backup Date announcement... we hope to make a call by the Friday prior if we can keep the date or if we need to postpone due to lack of surf; stay tuned to our facebook page for all announcements www.facebook.com/ESAPalmBeach
Thank you and pray for surf - see you on the beach!!
Regrettably, we have to postpone once more.
We’re taking a back seat to the multiple events scheduled at the same time: Gnarly, Stuart Single Fin Showdown, Spring-Break Travels as many of our volunteers are unavailable – not to mention the waves will be weak here!
If we can’t make it happen the 31st then we will reschedule for early October when the waves return. We are aware this may conflict with the Coco Beach Easter Pro/Am & if you already signed up we will keep you on the list and move your entry forward – sorry for all the back and forth.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Bring a board, some shade, sunscreen, and get ready for a great day at the beach!
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Text Bryan @ 561.602.6811 or Jim @ 561.632.1849
What is the refund policy?
Sorry, no refunds. But, we'll make sure your money stays with the district, if we postpone a contest and that causes you to miss it we will be happy to apply it to next contest if you notify us.
Pollywogs is a "push-in" division and is available to beginner surfers. Once you surf in Menehunes you have graduated from Pollywogs and are no longer eligible to surf in Pollywogs.